Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hump Day Hotties! First and Olympic Edition!

Two blog posts in one day?! I know, I'm that awesome. This has nothing to do with Pinterest, but as an old spinster, I have to learn to appreciate the male body from afar.

It's Hump Day and it's Olympic season! Perfect time for my first five hotties from the Olympics!!
Hang on to your panties girls, we're about to have some fun!


1. Tom Daley! English Diver.
At first, I was concerned as I didn't think he was legal yet. Now I know he's 18, so it's good. Alllll good.






2. John Orozco! American Gymnast!
So he's not hot hot hot but look at that face, is he not just adorable? Plus he has a heartwarming story, so I love him.



3. Sam Mikulak. American Gymnast!
Oh hai there Mr. Biceps Man!


4.RYAN LOCHTE! American Swimmer. Sexified Speedo Man.
You just let me know the time and place bb. Anytime. Anywhere.


















He's so hot he gets two pictures. Look at this face. Ridiculous.





5. Michael Phelps! American Swimmer. Olympic God!!
I don't care what anyone says, I would hit that so fast.

I love his pregame gameface. Hawt.



Is it hot in here? Or is it just Phelps?




















My favorite is his signature wing flap!



BONUS:
Too much sexiness in one photo! Contain yourselves.




There you have it! Yesssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment